Monday, August 8, 2011

Ever Used A Rubber Tip Gum Stimulator For Better Oral Health?

Did you ever heard about a rubber tip gum stimulator? Then you really missed out. It is a great tool to improve your oral health.

For years I used it before everything else, then flossed my teeth and brushed them. Then, as my gums started receding I was scared that the rubber tip gum stimulator heard them and would stimulate them negatively to recede faster.

After I found a local periodontist I realize now that my rubber tip gum stimular is the best tool to avoid more gum loss.

Against to my old belief that I have to floss first and then brush my teeth I learned that I have to clean my teeth with the brush first so the bigger food parts are washed out. Then I use the rubber tip to remove the sticky tartar and last but not least I use the dental floss for the "fine tuning" between the teeth.

I have to brush and clean my teeth after every meal so I try to eat only three times a day. At the beginning after having my "new gums" I brushed, flossed and used the rubber tip three times a day. Then I got a little bit lazy and only used the rubber tip once a day. This comes now back to me. If I don't clean the tartar three times a day, my gums start bleeding.

After my painful periodontal disease odyssey I can't risk anything anymore. So I can really only share my experience with you to use the gum stimulator after every meal, at least three times a day, to hold the periodontal disease in control.



No comments:

Post a Comment