Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How A Raw Food Diet Can Help To Decrease Your Gum Inflammation


How sprouts can help to decrease your gum inflammation? Right, it sounds unbelievable.

If you are like me then you have your gum disease or gum infection since a long time, perhaps since you are a teenager.

An anti-inflammatory diet such as a raw food diet includes in general a lot of fresh fruits, vegetables, seeds, sprouts, nuts and super foods.


However, especially fresh sprouts, eaten fresh or as part of a green juice (juiced with cucumber, green apples, and celery)  especially helps to decrease gum inflammation.

Since my gum infection increased so much and now developed the gum disease periodontitis, I am very concerned about my overall health. Having periodontitis means that my immune system is weak and could affect my heart also.

Sprouts are now part of all my lunch and dinner meals, and I can already see and feel the improvement. I also drink green juice with juiced mung sprouts and quinoa sprouts in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment