Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tooth And Gums Paste And Tooth And Gums Tonic

Before I found my holistic dentist I never heard about a tooth and gums paste before, not speaking about a tooth and gums tonic.

I love raw food and visit the health food store or Whole Foods frequently but never really saw a paste for tooth AND gums.


For sure, I am blessed having a dentist who educates me and helps to improve my gums. She recommended a brand that I am using at the moment but I am sure there are several other good products on the market.

But I know that using a tooth AND gums paste is perfect when you have a gum infection.

The brand my dentist recommended is "Dental Herb Company". I bought the paste and also the tooth & gums tonic. The consistence of the paste is different from other natural tooth pastes I know. Made with green tea extract, pure essential oils of peppermint, red thyme, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus globulus, lavender, and other ingredients, this natural tooth paste has no sodium lauryl sulfate.

I use it now since a week and it feels that the tooth paste doesn't only clean my teeth but also my gum line where the plaque builds up the most and on my roots. With my tongue I can feel that there is no tartar anymore.

After brushing my teeth I use the tooth and gums tonic. The herbs in the tonic is perfect for my oral health. The tonic contains deionized water, vegetable glycerin, extracts of echinacea, gotu kola,  pure essential oils of pepermint, red thyme, eucalyptus globulus and lavender, and plant saponins.

Tip 1: Shake the bottle good before you use it the first time if you want to take full advantage of the benefits of the tonic and that the ingredients come together. I forgot it and was surprised the second time as I did it by accident and had a totally another result.
Tip 2: Rinse for 30 seconds. It will burn a little for 1 - 2 seconds but this is a sign that it works!

This works great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment