Sunday, July 11, 2010

HydroFloss Oral Irrigator

Since several months, I used a traditional oral irrigator to improve my dental health and after flossing my teeth to remove plaque.


My holistic dentist introduced me to the Hydrofloss oral irrigator. I told her that I already have an oral irrigator and really didn't want to spend money for another one, except she could tell me reasons why it would be better for my teeth and especially for my gums.

She said she would be happy to explain me why but first, I should watch a DVD explaining the benefits and how the HydroFloss oral irrigator would work.

I never heard about calculus before. It was the first time in the HydroFloss DVD I realized one of my main problems was exactly this, calculus.

I always had a lot of fluid in my mouth. All my dentists told me that this fluid was one of the reasons I built up plaque easily. Hardened plaque, mineralized or calcified plaque, is described as calculus. Calculus is very difficult to remove and forms in less than eight hours.

For my periodontal disease (second stage of gum disease, affects the ligaments and bones that hold the teeth), calculus was my biggest enemy.


The DVD explained how an oral irrigator can be effective to remove food debris, germs and bacteria that a tooth brush or floss can't.

 What makes the HydroFloss oral irrigator special is that it does everything what a traditional oral irrigator does PLUS it removes deposits at AND slightly below the gum line. That sounded too perfect to be true.

However, I am desperate and want to do everything it takes to improve my gums. I bought it and took it home with me.

Through the special formed heads I can "point" it to my gum lines and see and feel that they are clean now. My infected pockets look much healthier and pink, not so red as before.

It takes time to floss, brush and oral irrigate my teeth and gums but it is worth the effort. After only six days, my gums look less infected, start becoming pink and swollen up.

1 comment:

  1. SURE TINING NIGER FUTURES : T.I.C.
    The titanium dioxide formula first titanium wood stoves synthetic fused titanium oxide fused 2020 ford ecosport titanium titanium oxide into titanium wood stove a titanium price per pound non-metal-futures plastic coating.

    ReplyDelete